Spring accessories: Wishlist!

12:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I love Spring! Finally the weather is starting to change.
However it's still a bit cold out, especially in the UK anyway!

So I thought I would create a 'wishlist' sort of post, so you guys can get some accessory ideas.

I love all the obvious accessories like jewellery etc. But if we're talking practically sunglasses & light scarves are the way forward!

I'm not really that fussy when it comes to sunglasses. Designer ones are always nice but sometimes high street do the job just as well.

Then there are scarves! Preferably ones that are made of a lighter material for this time of year.
Scarves are great accessories as they can add colour and layers to an outfit.

A great company that make scarves are Powder!
They make some really cool bright scarves like this one below.

Photo source: Powder Facebook page

These colours just scream spring to me! I'd pair this with jeans, some Vans, plain tee and leather jacket for a daytime look. There's nothing to say you couldn't pair this with an evening outfit as well! I actually think some of their scarves would be perfect for weddings they're that nice.

They actually have a section on their website especially for their spring scarf collection.
I'm really considering purchasing one or two myself they look so nice!

Let me know below what's on your wishlist!

love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: