Sigma Mr Bunny Set - 1 Year Later!

17:38:00 Unknown 0 Comments

If you guys are into make up you'll have heard of Sigma brushes, they are the 'it' brushes of the make up world.
So me being me had to put them to the test!


I purchased the Mr Bunny Essential Kit roughly about a year ago. Costing me approximately £110, so not cheap.

So lets face, it at that price you want them to last forever. So I thought I would do a follow up review on these.


First of all the cases are still in great condition which is good. I also have to say they are sooo useful when you're travelling, I even fit additional brushes in them.

The brushes themselves are in great condition I haven't experienced any shredding at all. The heads haven't loosened from the handles in the slightest.
I would also like to mention that I use these brushes on the daily and wash them every week/ two weeks.
The brushes are also still pretty soft. There is the odd brush that I feel lets the set down, which is the blending eye brush. None of them have even been stained by any products.
Overall though I do love this set and feel you have all the brushes you need in here.


I'm not sure they will last forever, nothing does right? But I honestly think these Sigma brushes will LAST.
I'm considering buying some more Sigma brushes soon, so that shows how much I like them!


love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: