Bad Hair Day Solutions

15:11:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all have 'bad hair days', me especially. My hair is thick & sometimes hard to work with.
So here are some of my go to hair styles on a bad hair day!

Firstly we have the bun!
I usually wear mine as a high messy bun (right image), they're so simple to do! I can do them with just a hairband, however if you do struggle with buns you can buy a hair donut & wrap your hair around that. Simple.
There is also the low bun, this one is a bit more stylish & high fashion at the moment.
It's literally the same principle just doing it at the nape of your neck opposed to the crown of your head. Simple, classy & practical!


Another thing I like to do is wear a hat.
I usually do this if my roots are looking a little greasy, but shh don't tell.

I like to go with either a beanie or a flat cap. These are great if your ends/ lengths are the primary issue. They also somewhat distract from your hair, as well as making a great accessory to go with your outfit.


What are your bad hair day solutions?
Comment below!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: