Extraordinary Oil!

12:23:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hair oil, something that at first seems kinda scary but is really a haircare essential!
I have already done a hair oil review on here previously on the Natural World Coconut Water Hair Oil which I love.

This L'Oreal Elvive hair oil is no different!

I love hair oils in general & this one has to be my current favourite! L'Oreal have a few different hair oils in their range, I like to use the one formulated for coloured hair (for obvious reasons).
This hair oil is not only formulated for coloured hair but it also has UV filtered in it to protect your hair from sun damage.
I love this feature as my ends can get pretty dry if I'm out in the sun a lot.

This like most hair oils can be used in a variety of ways, I tend to use it mostly to nourish the ends of my hair. I do this most days, especially on days when I've washed my hair. It works great on dry or damp hair.
It also isn't too greasy, I find this quite a dry oil. It's kind of like the perfect in-between of the two! It's super nourishing but not so greasy that you hate the result.

This does have quite a strong scent to it, however I think it's quite a nice scent. It's a sweet & somewhat fruity scent.

Overall I would definitely recommend this hair oil, it's a drugstore product that doesn't get enough hype in my opinion! It retails for £9.99, however if you shop around you'll likely find it on offer somewhere.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: