Doll White

18:02:00 Unknown 0 Comments

 I, like everybody else wants perfectly white teeth.
However I don't fancy sitting in a dentist's chair for numerous hours to achieve this look.

I have tried a few different types/ brands of teeth whitening products in the past & had no luck with them. So when these dropped through my letterbox I was really excited to give them a try.

These are Doll White 7 day teeth whitening treatment strips.

The idea of these is that they work as a seven day treatment plan, where you use one once a day for seven days. They do also offer treatment packs for 14, 28, 42 & 56 days. You pick your pack depending on how discoloured you feel your teeth are.

I personally prefer the idea of the shorter packs & using them prior to any big events I have coming up. Just for that extra burst of whiteness!

Below is a before & after photo.


After using the kit I have to say it does work! After seven days there is definitely a noticeable difference, which I think is great. I personally noticed a bigger difference to my top teeth than my lower teeth, however I think this is due to the difference in the shape of the strips.

The only thing I would say is that next time I would probably go with the 14 days treatment pack, based on my start shade & desired result.



Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: