Detailing Delights

13:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another odd-ball topic here on the blog & youtube channel. But as I've said before I like to cover all of my interests and another one of those in car detailing.

Some of you might be thinking, what even is that?
It's basically cleaning you car to a very high standard, which allows you to keep it cleaner for longer & maintain your paintwork better.

So what I wanted to discuss is what my favourite products are & mini reviews on them!

There are two brands in particular that I like at the moment, these are Meguiar's and Auto Finesse. I have also been getting into using Auto Glym recently too.

So my top products are:
- Meguiar's Gold Class range in general
- Auto Finesse Revived
- Meguiar's PlastRX
- Meguiar's Interior Detailer Cleaner
- Auto Finesse Tripple
- Auto Finesse Crystal

Check out my thoughts here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: