What's in my Pool Bag

21:53:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have done 'essential product' based posts in the past, but this one is slightly different.
This one this basically what I keep with me when I'm poolside on holiday.


Magazines/ Books
I don't read much when I'm at home, however it's a great pass time when you're just chilling on a sun lounger catching a tan. I like to read a variety of different things including topic specific magazines, books & ebooks on my iPhone.

Sun Cream
This really is a MUST for me, being so pale. Although it should be for anyone! Sun cream should be applied regularly if you're sitting out in the sun, especially after having a swim. I like to use Nivea sun creams for my body & am currently trialling Benefit's Dream Screen for my face.

Sunglasses
I have to wear sunglasses whenever the sun is out so I wouldn't be able to cope without these bad boys. In case I carry multiple sunglasses with me at any time.

Bottle of Water
This is again an important one! It's essential to drink water to stay hydrated when you're out in the sun. You will be sweating more & losing water quicker than normal, so drink up! If you are drinking alcohol it's still important to have water as alcohol will only aid in dehydration.

Hand Sanitiser
I take these everywhere will me, for so many reasons. Smelly, sticky sun creams, if you're eating or if you just want to refresh your hands it saves you a trip to the toilet.

Lip Balm
The sun drys out your skin in general, including your lips! Cracked, dry lips are not a good look.

iPhone
My hub for music, calm apps & books. Just an essential in life. Sorry not sorry.

Headphones
Linked to my previous item, the only way to listen to music around other people. There's nothing worse than someone playing music out loud, because let's be honest we don't all like the same things!

Let me know what's in your pool bag in the comments below.


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: