Hotel Review - El Pinar

18:36:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As I'm on holiday I thought I'd do a hotel review. Now I haven't done one of these before on my blog, but I am always posting reviews on Trip Advisor!
(I love that website too much!)



The hotel that I'm currently staying is El Pinar in Cala Llonga, Ibiza.
We've been staying here for the last three years, so I think I'm more than qualified to do a review on the place.

Firstly the location is beautiful, right around the bay of Cala Llonga. You can literally step out of the hotel & onto the beach, so if you love the beach you'll love it! The bar & restaurant also overlook the beach/ sea, as do a large percentage of the rooms.



Onto the rooms, they have two separate blocks, we have stayed in both blocks. Both are very similar however the balconies are better on the front block, which I like. Depending what you like the bar is also in the front block. The rooms are nice, nothing too fancy or too basic.


The staff are very friendly & attentive. The food is relatively good depending what dish you pick. I wouldn't advise doing all inclusive, but that's just my personal choice as me & Reece eat out a lot. Locally there are some really nice restaurants.

Overall I'd give it four stars.


Where's your favourite hotel?

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: