Let's Get Healthy #5

12:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So these blog posts have been strictly blog exclusive, however this post has a video to go along with it.
You can read this & watch the video (which I advise) but it's honestly up to you.


So first of all an update on my Gluten Free diet.
This diet has really changed everything for me. I feel a million times better for cutting out gluten!
When I started the diet I was struggling to fill myself up, however my mind is starting to learn what being full really is (and it's not being bloated).

I also feel like I have so much more energy on this diet.
Which leads me nicely onto my next point..

Getting a bit fitter!
I haven't been exercising too much (slaps wrist), so that is now my main focus.

I already think my immune system is getting stronger due to the diet and I think exercise will just help further.

I have also booked a holiday.. so I want that Ibiza body!

Check out the video here for more detail:


love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: