Dove Youthful Vitality

16:01:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I bet you're wondering why I'm reviewing a product for ageing hair, well I received these in a Glossybox and thought I might as well make the most of them.

So these are the new Dove Youthful Vitality (for ageing hair) Shampoo & Conditioner.

I don't really use Dove, they're just not a brand that appeals to me although I feel the packaging for these is a lot nicer than their standard packaging.

The products smell nice and fruity which I like from haircare products. They also apply nicely to your hair, they aren't too runny or too solid.
However after using these products I feel like my hair just holds onto water like there's no tomorrow.
Obviously these products are aimed at old & dry hair.
Which really isn't my hair type at all!

So for me they just over hydrated my hair and weighed it down, but this does tell me that these products are super hydrating & nourishing!
So if you do have dry hair (unlike me) you'll probably love these products and feel they really help your dryness.
So the more mature lady with dry hair, these products are for you!

So although a negative review from me there are positives to these products, it just depends on your hair needs!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: