Restaurant review #1

15:45:00 Unknown 0 Comments

For my first restaurant review I wanted to keep it quite simple and go with good old Nandos!
I say this because me & boyfriend go to Nandos sometimes as often as once a week, bad I know. Haha.

So firstly the things you need to know, it's basically chicken & chips, but a lot more tasty.
However if you don't like chicken, Nandos definitely isn't for you.
One of the things that I kind of like about Nandos is that you go up & order your food yourself. I like this in some restaurants simply because it saves having staff interrupt you all the time.


So onto the food. Me & my boyfriend always get a share platter, which consists of a whole chicken (four pieces), a large portion of chips & refillable soft drinks. I don't have the peri salt on my chips because it could contain gluten.
We also sometimes get garlic bread, which isn't gluten free but I can have the odd bit now & again.

I love their garlic bread. However it can come a bit burnt sometimes, I feel like it differs depending which Nandos branch you go to.

I can't handle spice at all, however even I can manage the 'Medium' heat at Nandos. So don't be too put off if you aren't great with spice. I also find the chicken is cooked well, I've never had any which was under cooked. The coating is really nice and the chips they serve are decent too (I'm quite fussy about what chips I like).

You do have to get your own cutlery which I find a bit annoying.
Basically Nandos is a more casual restaurant which is ideal for if you want to go for a quick lunch & a chat.
I also think it's pretty good value for money, costing roughly £10 per head.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: