Awesome eyeshadows?

16:54:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I hauled this product back in December & have had quite a few questions about it.
So to me that calls for a review video!

This is the Make Up Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow Collection.


So this is an eye shadow palette combining neutral and colourful eye shadows.
There are 100 eye shadows in the palette & the palette costs only £12!

The colour variety in this palette is great. They also vary in finish which is good.
Although this does result in a differ in pigmentation. The matte shadows aren't as pigmented as the others. I think this is generally the case with more cheap eye shadows though.


Below are some swatches of a few shades out of the palette. You can see the differ in pigmentation here. I would also like to note these swatches aren't from just one swipe, more like three/ four.


Check out my full review here:


love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: