Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Tonic

13:38:00 Unknown 1 Comments

This is one of only a few things I got from Glossybox which I had actually heard of. It actually worked out quite well as I had planned on buying this anyway!

This is the Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Tonic.


Firstly the packaging of this product is great for applying the product as it allows you to get really close to the roots and between your hair. However the cap on mine is broken so it leaks, restricting the way I can store it.

The product itself smells amazing like all Tresemme products do!
They do also have a shampoo & conditioner as part of this range to go along side this product, but I haven't tried them. They're probably great for people with really dry scalps.

I wouldn't say I have a dry scalp but it does get a little itchy sometimes. So that's when I tend to use this product (I'd say approx. every other week). When I use this product I love it, it's so refreshing as it contains tea tree extract. I like to massage it into my scalp as well and it feels great. I feel like this tonic does help nourish my scalp when it is a bit itchy or ever dry. I also really like the process of using this product!

This product retails for £5.50,
which I feel is definitely worth it if you have a need for this product!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I love your blog! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca/2015/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete