Sunday Skin Secrets #3

13:44:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another Sunday skin secrets post!
The topic for today is cleansing oils.
If you don't know cleansing oils are an oil that you use to clean your skin & remove your make up.

Firstly it sounds a little crazy doesn't it, but it's actually a really effective way to cleanse your skin.
They tend to clean deeper into the skin than face wipes and they also contain vitamins which help nourish your skin. They obviously also prevent your cleanser from drying out of your skin!

Don't think that if you have oily skin you can't use cleansing oils, they actually could help.
Applying oils to oily skin tricks the skin into thinking it's too oily & in turn it produces less oil.

Cleansing oils are also similar to cleansing balms.
If you're looking to try one a lot of them are quite expensive, however I did spot this one at the drugstore.


This is the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil.
This retails for £7.99, but I found it on offer for only £5.33!

I like using this when I have a lot of make up on. I do also like to use an extra product to remove eye make up as I don't like rubbing oil into my eyes too much. It's perfectly fine, does work and doesn't sting, it just personally isn't my preference due to my blepharitis.

It feels really nice on the skin. This particular product does have quite a strong smell even once you've washed it off. So if you don't like scented skincare you probably will find this a bit much.

This product does work really well and makes my skin feel super soft after I've used it.

So if you are looking to get into cleansing oils but don't fancy spending a fortune, give this one a go!


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: