New in: My Make Up Bag #2

12:49:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I'm back with another New in: My Make Up Bag!

Some of these products are new purchases that I'm loving whilst one is an old favourite!

Firstly I'm going to talk about the Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer.
There has been a ridiculous amount of hype around this product from everyone I watch on youtube, so I caved and purchased it.
I had put off buying this concealer for so long as I was convinced that there wasn't a shade light enough for my skin.
However I decided to give it a go anyway & compared it with my Dream Lumi concealer & the shade was the same and I can use that. So I figured it would work. I picked up the Light shade in case you were wondering, as that was the lightest shade.

I actually quite like this product, the applicator although not very hygienic makes application very easy. Be careful though, as a little goes a long way with this product.
That said though the coverage isn't as thick as I'd like. I get more coverage from my MAC Pro Longwear.


Next I'm going to go onto the Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara.
I got this at Christmas in a Soap & Glory gift set,  although I have had this mascara before.
The wand is quite big, which I like for volume. However this mascara isn't great for curling but I just curl my lashes before application.

Lastly there's the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Pink In The Afternoon', which is a good old favourite of mine. I love this natural pink shade. I think it really suits me & doesn't clash with my hair, which is great. I love the formulation of these lipsticks as they are really nice and moisturising too.

Let me know below what's new in your make up bag!

love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment: