Ikea Candle: The Orange One

13:12:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I don't know about you guys but I love candles, especially ones that smell amazing.
However I'm not one to spend all my money on them!

So I wanted to talk about an absolute bargain of a candle.

This is one of Ikea's candles, which retail for only £2.50.


This one is an orange scented one and oh my god, it is gorgeous!
Such a fresh & lovely scent which I think is suitable for being burnt at any time of year.

This candle is called Sinnlig and they come in a variety of scents and burn for up to 40 hours.

These candles are great if you like to bulk buy. They do kick of some smell but aren't too overpowering, which I think is just perfect. I don't like candles that are too strong.

Which candle scents are your favourite?

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: