Me Me Me - review!

19:32:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi guys! The product I'll be reviewing today on my blog is this:


It's Me Me Me's Eye Line pencil in Clay.
I actually got this product in a Glossybox a while ago, I don't think Me Me Me is a very readily available brand in the UK. Not to my knowledge anyway.

Firstly I think the packaging looks really nice for a pencil eyeliner, the matte finish makes it feel & look at my more high end to me.

The product itself is one of those pencils that you have to sharpen which I find a bit of a pain, because let's face it whenever you need a sharpener you can never find one! Am I right?
But never the less I do like the product so I can live with that.

The reason I like the product is that it's a nice soft pencil, the formula actually has some different oils in it which I think helps. It glides on the eyes nicely, instead of tugging (which I hate, as I have very sensitive eyes). This eyeliner also doesn't sting my eyes when I use in on my waterline, which I've experienced in the past with other eyeliners. So to me this is quite a little winner really!


Above is a little swatch of the eyeliner so you can see the colour.
It can also be smudged out very easily due to its soft texture.

This eyeliner also retails for only £4!
What a bargain!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: