Day Diary: Tuesday 7th April 2015

20:14:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Seeing as it has been Easter weekend I have been very busy working.
So I wanted to have a nice chilled day with my boyfriend Reece. In essence a 'date day'.

So we firstly when shopping in Birmingham at the Bullring.
I had a few things I needed/ wanted to get, so it was more shopping for me really.

I firstly decided to have a look in the new River Island flagship store, which they've done an amazing job with! I would also like to mention they've got some amazing bikinis in their summer Pacha collection. I will definitely be picking some up soon!
I needed some things from Topshop, i.e. leggings & jeans. Topshop is my favourite for both of these items. I also popped into Victoria's Secret.
Below is a photo of some of the stuff I got.

I also decided to splurge & get myself an iPhone 6 due to the amount of problems I've been having with my 5S.


I also came home to find two parcels had arrived, one from Superdrug & one from Teapigs.
I have been having some problems with my tea so they had sent me some replacement tea.

My Superdrug order consisted of all the beauty items in the photo above.
How cute are the Real Techniques make up brushes! They are amazingly soft too!


Then after seeing to my horse, me & Reece decided to go out for dinner & then to the cinema.
Here is my outfit for the evening:

We went to TGI Friday's, which has to be one of my favourite restaurants. I love the cocktails there and the food is amazing. We both really enjoyed our meals, we both had burgers (so fancy.. not, haha).
Then we went to the cinema to see the new Fast & Furious film, number 7.
It was a great film. Definitely worth seeing!
I did cry at the end though, it was the perfect send off for Paul Walker (RIP).

Overall it was a lovely day/ evening.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: