New in my Wardrobe #1

13:56:00 Unknown 0 Comments

New series alert!!

I'm starting a new series today here on the blog.
It will be featuring new clothing items that I'm loving & titled as above 'New in my Wardrobe'.

So the product we're talking about today are some legging by Superdry.
I don't know why, but Superdry has never really had a proper sportswear range (a bit odd for such a sports based brand). However they recently launched one!

They cover a great array of sportswear style staples, paired with awesome colourful prints/ patterns.

You can see this in the leggings I'm wearing above. The quality of these leggings are great, super stretchy & thicker than you're bog standard leggings. They also have a phone zip pocket on the bottom, which is a interesting place to put it but actually quite a useful one!
I also love the print & colour of these leggings! I ombre colour scheme is super cool & unique. The print being their name makes them stand out as a brand.

I will definitely be purchasing more from this range very soon. They have a great selection of tops, vests, hoodies etc as well as leggings.
I will say they aren't the cheapest sportswear, however the price point is definitely on par with Nike & Adidas. Which I imagine some people would consider the average for high quality sportswear.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: