My Favourite Youtubers #1

19:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I love watching youtube videos, and it has become quite a large part of the media that I watch.
Even if I have it on as only background noise it's generally better content than daytime tv!

So here are some of my favourite youtubers:
(in no order)

Jenna Marbles
If you don't know who Jenna is, seriously where have you been? With a 15 million strong following she is one of Youtube's leading comedians. If you're in need of a good laugh check her out, she'll have you in stitches. I also love her boyfriend Julien who now has his own youtube channels.

ThatcherJoe/ ThatcherJoeVlogs
Thatcher Joe aka Joe Sugg (yes Zoella's brother) is another person who has me in stitches. He's just hilarious and over 4 million others must agree with me. He's also quite attractive, ladies.
If you like prank videos and comedy I suggest you check out his videos.

Nicole Guerriero
This girl is seriously my long term woman crush. I love her make up & hair tutorials and her personality! Again she's someone who makes me laugh. I sometimes feel with youtubers they can come across as 'fake' but not Nicole, she's just real. Her Halloween tutorials are also amazing.

There will be a part two to this post as I have far too many favourites for just one!
Who are your favourite youtubers?

(All photos sourced from Google Images)
Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: