My Workout Playlist

16:19:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm one of those people that has to be listening to something when I'm working out/ exercising.
Whether its music, podcasts or youtube videos.

So this blog post is going to be covering my favourite things to listen to at the moment.

One thing is some content from Radio 1's essential mix, in fact the essential from back in March 2014 by Shadow Child (aka Dave Spoon).
He has to be one of my favourite DJs/ Producers so this two hour long mix is just ideal for me.
My favourite track on it has to be Geoff K - Dysturbed Trumpet.

I love listening to mixes as mixed tracks just sound better to me & you can just get on with your work out instead of having to stop to change songs.

I also like to listen to my partners mixes & radio shows, as he's a DJ.
I will link his DJ soundcloud here & his record company soundcloud here. All of his mixes & radio shows are FREE to download.
His radio shows are a weekly thing as well.
So I get to listen to different music every week if I want to.
Although I do have a few favourite shows!

I do also sometimes listen to just tracks or playlists but at the moment I prefer stuff that's already mixed!



Let me know what you like to listen to in the comment section below!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: