Barry M Contour Kit

13:25:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Contouring is all the rage right now. Make up companies being make up companies have jumped on this & now everyone is bringing out contouring sets.
However I haven't seen much at the drugstore, apart from this!

This is the Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit.


This kits retails for only £6.49, which is a lot more reasonable than some of the higher end kits.

The question is though does it work?
Generally I'd say Barry M don't do well on the make up front, I love their nail polishes but their make up just isn't quite up to the job usually.

I say usually because I actually really like this kit!
It has three shades in it, one highlight and two contour. It does also have some instructions on the inside cover of the packaging too for those of you who aren't contouring pros.

The highlight shade is the one thing that I think lets this kit down a bit, I can use it as it's not too dark (usually they are) but I just don't reach for it as it's about the same as my skin tone & not lighter.
The middle shade is quite a warm matte bronze shade, which I would say it best used as a bronzer or two aid in blending your contour.
The third shade (on the right) is a more cool toned contour shade which I find really nice to use for my contour. It looks quite dark but it doesn't come up too dark as even pale old me can use it.


The powders are easy to blend and feel really finely milled which is great.
I also get quite a long wear time out of this powder, approximately 10 hours.

So for me this is a win product!
Cheap, works, suitable for pale skin & long wearing!

So if you're looking to try a contour kit but don't want to break the bank give this one a try.

For my video review click below:

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: