Empties

15:06:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have really mixed feels about empty product videos on youtube.
Some I enjoy, some on the other hand literally put me to sleep.

But I had quite a few different things than the usual so I decided what the hey! Let's do it!

Products in this video:
- Simple soothing facial toner
- Simply Pure gentle eye make up remover
- Simply Pure face cream
- GlamGlow Supermud clearing treatment
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden
- Boire Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory
- Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful eye cream
- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
- Nivea Stress Protect
- Tresemme Keratin Smooth heat protection spray

Check out the video here:



Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: