Bedtime Bits!

14:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all have things that we can't go without on their bedside tables.
So I thought I would show you guys some of the items that are 'bedside staples' for me!


1. A Candle
I love burning candles especially when I'm in bed chilling in the evening. Whether I'm reading, blogging or just watching some tv, I just feel candles add a nice warmth to the room.
At the moment I'm burning an Ikea candle in the orange scent. Reece also has one of these on his bedside table, as he loves this scent too!

2. Apple TV Remote
I find that sometimes tv programming is pretty rubbish so I like to use my Apply TV a lot! I use it mostly to watch Netflix or Youtube videos! There are loads of other apps on there too but those are my most used. You can also watch any films you've rented or purchased on your App Store account.


3. Vaseline/ Lip Balm
I always like to keep a lip balm or tub of Vaseline on my bedside table as I like to apply some before I go to sleep. That way it has all night to moisturise my lips without me drinking or eating, which can rub it off. This also comes in extra handy if you're ill, as Vaseline can be used for anything.
Currently I'm using Vaseline Pink Bubbly.

4. Hand cream
Hand cream is again something I like to apply at night as it gives it time to sink into the skin. However I do also spend a lot of time in the day working sat on my bed so it's also handy (haha, get it) then too. At the moment I'm using Soap & Glory's Hand Food.
This hand cream is great as it is non-greasy.

5. A book
I don't read much these days, but I want to. So I've actively been trying to make myself read more. I find keeping a book on my bedside table encourages me to read more, even if it's just a few pages before I go to sleep. I sometimes find it makes me a little sleepy, where as sometimes watching tv keeps me awake. The book that I'm currently reading is The Glam Guide.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: