Ikea Storage Ideas

18:20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

If you have any interest in beauty you will know about these amazing storage units.
These are Ikea's Alex Drawers.
They come in two different sizes, a nine drawer (pictured below) & a five drawer.

These first of all are just the perfect size storage for make up, skincare, body care, hair tools & everything else! The drawers come in two different depths which is very useful.


To go into more detail lets have a look inside them. So here you can see that I have found a divider that fits quite nicely (not perfectly) into the shallower drawers. This is also from Ikea, its a plastic cutlery divider. However it is longer than the drawers so I did have to cut it down.


If you're looking for something to stop smaller products rolling around this is perfect!
I don't have these in all of drawers because they do use up a bit of space themselves but I do have them in two drawers containing my make up.

So if you're thinking of picking up the Alex drawers it's definitely something to think about whilst you're in Ikea.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: