H2O+

17:34:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all need water, especially for our skin!
Hydration is an essential part to healthy & glowing skin.

Which is the focus of the brand H2O+'s hydrating treatment.


This is only a sample size of the product however it has lasted me for ages. With this product I feel like a little goes a long way.

This treatment is a blue gel, it also feels like it has a cooling effect to it. I apply this to clean damp skin and leave it to sink into my face. I do find it somewhat hydrating, however I have combo/ oily skin so I feel like my skin doesn't crave hydration very often.
I do make a point of using this every couple of weeks though, because your doesn't have to be dry to need moisture/ hydration.

I feel like at the time it makes me skin feel better, partly because of the cooling feeling. However I'm not 100% sure I see much when I wake up the next morning. Maybe it's just meant for a short-term boost of hydration, I'm not sure.

This product retails for $36 (so approx. £24), personally I'd say it isn't worth that for someone of my skin type. If you have dry skin try & pick up a sample first!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: