#ZestMustHaves

18:54:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Zest Beauty are a website that sell a variety of higher end beauty, skincare, haircare & body care products.
They've asked me to create a spring/ summer wish list from their website!

So here are some of the products I wish to purchase from their site:


1. St Tropez SPF 30 Face with Tan Enhancer (50ml)

I love the look of this product! As someone who is very pale I really need an SPF face cream, but the problem I have with a lot of them is that they stop you're face from tanning at all. So this looks great as it claims to be a tan enhancer too. This would be perfect for my holiday in Ibiza!


2. Moroccan Oil Light Oil Treatment (25ml)

Hair oils are a staple for me in life, I love them. However I have never tried this one & there is still quite a lot of hype around it in the beauty world. So as a blogger I'd really like to try it to see if it's worth the hype. I have selected the light one as I have heard that the normal one can be a little heavy for some people.


3. GlamGlow Supermud Face Mask (30ml)

This one would be a repurchase, in fact Zest Beauty is where I purchased it the first time round! They always have it on sale so it's cheaper than anywhere else! As most people know GlamGlow is notoriously expensive, so this lightens the blow a bit. I thought this product was great, it works really well for blackheads & spots and I love the smell of it too!


4. GlamGlow Powermud Duelcleanse Treatment (50g)

I haven't heard too much about this mask but the things I have heard have been really positive. This is the latest GlamGlow mask. It's meant to be a sort of all in one mask, which sounds great to me. You also get more product for a similar price, which is also interesting to me!


5. GHD V Gold Classic Styler

I'm long overdue some new straighteners and GHD are the biggest brand out there. A lot of people swear by them. These are also on sale at a reduced price on Zest Beauty which is great as they are quite expensive (£100+). However I feel like hot tools are somewhat an investment as they (should) last for a long time, so it's worth spending those extra few pounds.


6. Elemis Daily Redness Solution (Relief, 50ml)

This looked interesting to me for a few different reasons. The first being that whenever I go for a facial they always use Elemis on my skin and I really like the results. Also because I have some redness on my face which I really can't seem to shift so hopeful this could help. However this isn't cheap at £53, so if I could get a sample first that would be ideal.


Zest Beauty are definitely worth checking out as they have some real bargains, especially on GlamGlow, GHD & Dermalogica!

Love Eve xx




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: