Fragrance Lovin' #1

20:02:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Fragrances! I love them!
Hence this blog post!

This is Tommy Hilfiger Loud (hers). I picked this fragrance up a while ago and it was an absolute bargain at £8 for 40ml!

Primarily I got this fragrance just because it was such a great offer, however over the last year it has become my staple fragrance.


It's an eau de toilette, so it's not as potent as a perfume. However I still feel like this fragrance lasts for hours! Better than some of my proper perfumes!

The notes include rose & patchouli. When I say rose, I don't mean old lady rose scent if you know what I mean.
I find it to be quite a light day to night fragrance. It's not too heavy for the daytime but it also isn't so light and casual that it's not enough for the evening. I like to wear this fragrance when I'm working as I feel it's ideal for this sort of situation. It isn't too offensive but it still says I've made an effort with my fragrance.

I feel like this is quite an underrated fragrance!
I swear it reminds me of a Gucci fragrance too, so it could be a bit of a dupe.

You can pick it up at Debenhams for £27.50.
So if you're looking for a nice daytime fragrance I'd definitely recommend it!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: