Stretch Mark Solutions

17:48:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I'm convinced everyone gets stretch marks, or will do at some point in their life.
If you don't you're extremely lucky!

They are a nightmare to get rid of, that's for sure.
I have tried numerous different products that claim to firm skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks & 90% of them don't do a lot.

So I want to save you guys wasting your money on rubbish products. The product I always recommend & pretty much swear by is Bio Oil.

It is probably the most popular & well known brand for dealing with stretch marks & there is a very good reason for that!
I'm not saying this is a miracle product, it doesn't work in a day or a week. You have to be committed and use this at least twice a day for as long as you need to really. You should start to see a difference in about a month or two.

I have also started using this again for some redness on my face & it's the only thing that seems to help that too!

I know it's not the cheapest product however a little goes a long way, so chances are you only need to buy the smallest size bottle.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment: