Fragrance Lovin #2

11:18:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time again for a bit of fragrance loving!

My first post like this was about one of my 'go to' fragrances & this one is very much the same!
I'd have to say this is my most worn fragrance of all time. I use it all the time & am forever repurchasing it.

The fragrance I'm talking about is the Giorgio Armani Diamonds eau de perfum.

Seriously what can I say about this fragrance?! It's just amazing, it's perfect to me.
It's notes include rose with a touch of litchi & raspberry, how beautiful does that sound!

One of the reasons I love this fragrance (as well as the smell, of course) is that can easily be a day or night fragrance. It's not too heavy but still lasts on the skin. It also isn't too sickly sweet or 'old lady' floral, the notes explain that. I feel like it's a very balanced fragrance.

It's ideal for someone around my age (21) as it's a great move towards adult fragrance as it's floral but still a bit sweet. Younger women tend to prefer sweeter scents and move more towards florals as they get older. However if you are an older woman don't let that put you off either, it's still a very universal fragrance.
I would recommend it to anyone, as I love it that much!

Sorry, not sorry for all the loving here!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: