Royal Apothic Tinties

17:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Royal Apothic wasn't a brand I'd ever heard of until I got this product. Again it came in a Glossybox, a good while ago now!
However I have so many lip balms I've only just got round to using it.

Firstly I'd like to say, how cute is the packaging, I love it!
The rose gold lid is just amazing, I wish all packaging was that pretty.
As for the product firstly I love the smell, it has a lovely sweet vanilla scent which I actually like smelling on my lips. However if you lick your lips a lot it sadly doesn't taste quite as nice (I obviously advise not to 'eat' your lip balm anyway, haha).

The colour is labelled as Coral which it doesn't look in the tub, however due to it's pigmentation it does apply to look like a coral colour. The colour is quite build-able so you can tailor it to your taste. This is a great alternative to wearing a lipstick/ lip gloss.

Despite being called a 'Lip Butter' it's not that buttery when you apply it on the lips, it requires a little work to rub it in, I've found patting it in works better. It is somewhat moisturising however not quite as much as I was expecting. It is very comfortable to wear though.

So I'd say this is cute product that's more of a lipstick alternative than lip balm. It would make a perfect gift though!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: