One Heck of a Blot!

11:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Soap & Glory are brand that I love in generally.
They're body care range is just amazing, however I only have a few things from their make up range.

One of these things is their 'One Heck of a Blot' blotting powder.

I purchased this because their were quite a few beauty vloggers raving about it.

However after using it for quite a few months I don't think its that great, sadly. I think it does a decent  job when you apply it, however I feel like it doesn't keep my matte for very long.
If you're happy to & have the time to re-apply throughout the day then you'll probably get on just fine with this product.

I do like that it's a translucent powder though, as being pale makes it hard to find making coloured powders.


As you can see I ave hit pan on this powder so it can't be that bad, however I don't think I'll be in a rush to repurchase this product.
Especially for the price!

If you have any recommendation please comment below.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: