Current Essentials #1

15:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all have essentials that we can't live without!
However these can sometimes change, so I wanted to show you guys some of my current essentials.


Nikon D7100
This is my favourite camera I own. Firstly look at it! It's beautiful (sorry I'm a nerd).
It is also the camera I use for any photo shoots I do & to film my youtube videos. So I don't know what I'd do without this camera! It's literally like a limb to me, I use it daily.
This isn't just a current essential, this is a permanent essential! Love it!

Michael Kors Watch
I couldn't tell you which watch this is (Do they even have names?) but I've had it for about 3 years & it's still perfect. It has the odd little scratch however it is practically perfect! I wear it constantly because it's beautiful as well as practical. It also has the date on the face too, which I need because otherwise I'd have no idea what day it is.

GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
Yes another camera. This camera is completely different though. I plan on doing more vlogging for my youtube channel so I have been loving using my GoPro. The quality of GoPro cameras is amazing. Would definitely recommend them, however there are still some accessories I need to get for it!

Peppersmith Lemon Mints
I got sent these mints to try & I love them! The lemon ones are the best, they're so yummy. They're also really good for your teeth as they can prevent decay! I do have a separate blog post on these, so if you'd like to read more on them & how they work click here.

Benefit Sugarbomb Lipgloss & MAC Dervish Lip Liner
This is basically my 'go to' nude lip look, which I will have a separate blog post on soon!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: