No Fade Red

18:34:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Some of the questions I get asked all the time are "what hair dye do you use?" & "How do you stop your red hair fading?"

I have answered these in a video so if you'd prefer to watch that click here!


So firstly the hair dye I use is The Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL in Real Red (35).
This is the only red I have ever used on my hair, however I do have some colour build-up as I have been dying it red for approximately 4/5 years.

This leads me onto the fading part. My hair doesn't really fade now as I have been dying it that same colour for so long. When I first dyed it, it did used to fade quite a bit especially on the ends.
Another thing that I found helped is using shampoos & conditioners that are targeted for dyed hair, even better for red hair.

Firstly I used a Toni & Guy red haircare range, however that had some glitter in it which I wasn't a fan of. Then for a long time I used Tresemme's Colour Fade Protection range (which I still sometimes use) & now I generally use John Frieda's Radiant Red range. All of which I would recommend to prevent fading. If you're looking more to add a bit of vibrance & colour I would go for the John Frieda.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: