Simply Rose Gold

15:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Jewellery isn't something I talk about much here, not because I don't like it but because I've very fussy about my jewellery.

I'm not a fan of cheap jewellery that goes green, as I'm the sort of person who only wears certain pieces but wears them permanently. So really I look for staple jewellery which will go with everything & matches the jewellery I already have.


So onto my favourite pieces!
Firstly there is my Michael Kors watch which I have had for years, which is a rose gold one.
I know every woman & her dog has one now but surely that just makes me trend setter (haha).

I had been looking for a few nice rings for years but when I got this watch rose gold wasn't such a big thing. However recently Thomas Sabo have been stocking some gorgeous rose gold rings! As well as other pieces (necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc).

The ring in the photo is from Thomas Sabo which I wear all the time, I don't even take it off to shower!

These pieces are also amazing quality they don't fade or change colour!
I would recommend them to anyone. So if you're on the hunt for some special jewellery definitely check these brands out.
Michael Kors now do rose gold bracelets, rings etc too!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: