FOTD #1

13:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments

FOTD = Face Of The Day.

This has kind of been my 'go to' make up look for the past month.
So let's get onto the products I used.

L'oreal Skin Perfection
This is a weird product which I bought by accident (I'll spare you the details) but it turned out to be quite a little gem. It's a blurring primer which decreases the appearance of visible pores & overall just makes your skin look a lot better.

L'oreal True Match Foundation
This is my holy grail foundation! I just love it so of course I'd be using it. The shade I'm currently using is N1.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Another favourite base product of mine, this concealer is a little highlighting and has great coverage. It also isn't too thick which I like. It also really is long wearing.

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil
I haven't really been about that polished brow look this month, I've been ill & feeling pretty lazy so a brow pencil is ideal. I love using powders but they are a little fussy at times. This is great as it has a brush on one end & the pencil on the other (a bit like the brow wiz).

Benefit High Beam
I feel like I fall in love with this product every summer. I love how this highlighter looks on my skin and I've been preferring highlighting over contouring recently.
Check out this new trend, it's called strobing.

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette
This palette is a great on the go, quick to grab & use palette. Like I said before I've been a bit lazy this month so this has been ideal. It's also a great size to throw in your purse.

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
This mascara is perfect for sensitive eyes & that is the exact reason it's been my go to mascara this month. When I'm ill but need to wear mascara this is the one I go for.

Barry M Contour Kit
I've been loving this kit since I got it, the colours are great & it's a bargain.

MUA Blush
This product I've had for ages & I rediscovered it this month. It's actually a really nice blush for £2.50! It can get a little shimmery though if you use too much, so don't be too heavy handed. This blush is in the shade English Rose.

Make Up Revolution Lipstick
For a cheap lipstick you really can't complain at this product. It's actually quite moisturising and comfortable to wear. The shade I've been using is 'When You Came To Me'. Which is a nice browny nude.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: