Intimate Moments

16:33:00 Unknown 1 Comments

For those of you who didn't know (i.e. have been living under a rock) we can now get Victoria's Secret products in the UK.
The nearest shop to me is the one in the Bullring in Birmingham, which is the newest shop I think.

Since I have been shopping there I can conclude they are the best place for all things lingerie!

This bra is a perfect example. The lace detailing is of great quality and the cobalt blue still shows through. This bra clips at the front, which is a neat little feature as it allows the back (which you can somewhat see in the photo) to be lacy and beautiful. I love this idea as it means the 'no bra with backless tops thing' is a thing of the past.
I prefer the structured padding in these bras too, it prevents them from becoming misshaped over time.

Overall they make some really cool, sexy & creative stuff.
This includes their range of bikinis too!

However in the UK Victoria's Secret isn't cheap, so pick wisely!

Love Eve xx

  
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I want to say that Your blog is absolutely amazing. You have brilliant sense of style and your photos are just perfect. I will read it regularly :)

    Regards, Laura from blog (click!
    ) I hope You will visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete