How I take Instagram photos

16:44:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Creating cool Instagram photos is a blogger must these days.
A lot of Instagram follows are based of how your Instagram feed looks.

So hows a little insight into how I take my Instagram photos to make sure they're of great quality & style.

I like my Instagram feed to look clean & stylish.
I find the best way to get this look is by using light backgrounds like light wood flooring or a white table top. Darker backgrounds prevent the subjects colours from standing out as much.


Usually, in the summer time at least, natural light will be good enough lighting. However I do sometimes use some artificial LED lighting. I either use this LED top light as pictured above or a ring light. I actually prefer using a ring light as you can shoot through the gap instead of having to shoot around it.

I usually just take my Instagram photos on my iPhone 6 as I feel the camera quality is pretty damn good (for a phone anyway) & it also saves me having to transfer photos from my camera/ laptop. So I can post them straight away.

I like to lay my photos out a few different ways to make them look visibly interesting, subconsciously  using my photography skills of composition.

I do also try to somewhat plan my posts so there aren't too many posts that look the same with the same content. That way your followers don't get bored of your posts & unfollow.

Happy Instagraming!


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: