SS Beauty Wish List!

14:28:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I still have a massive addiction to beauty products & there are SO many things I want to try!
So here is my wish list of some of things I'm dying to try this summer.



1. Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush
I've being wanting one of these cleansing brushes for years now and these ones by Magnitone are great value for money & have some really great reviews too. I have some issues with my pores and these purify pores & exfoliate your skin for clearer, softer & brighter skin. That sounds pretty good to me!

2. MAC Lip Liner in Whirl
The hardest lip liner in the world to get your hands on! I only really want this because it's a neutral/nude lip liner by MAC & I love neutral/ nude MAC lip liners! Sorry Kylie.

3. Sigma 'Sigmax' Brushes
I already own some Sigma brushes & I think they're great. This set looks great for doing your base make up (foundation, concealer, setting powder etc). They are great quality brushes the only problem is I'm not sure how readily available this set is in the UK.

4. Bondi Sands Tanning Mist
I'm not one for fake tan much, it's like a special occasion thing for me. However I've heard nothing but good things about this make of fake tan. I would prefer to try the spray version as I find lotion tans a bit more time consuming.

5. Co Lab Dry Shampoo
This like most of these products I want to try has really good reviews, hence why I want to try it. I love dry shampoo but hate ones that leave a white-cast in your hair & I've heard that this one doesn't. So if that's true this could be a real win product!

6. NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
This is another product I'm not 100% sure is that available in the UK, however that doesn't stop me wanting it! The main reason I want this product is because it actually is a contour palette will pale shades in it! As someone who is ridiculously pale I struggle to buy contour palettes so I would love to try this one as they have highlight shades which are pretty much white, ideal!

What are you guys wishing for this summer?
(Other than nice weather!)


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: