New In My Make Up #3

21:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another instalment of what's new in my make up bag!

I've been trying not to buy too much new make up, so a lot of these things are products I've owned for a while.
So onto the products...

Benefit Brow-Zing
I love this product & have done since I've had it, however I had been using other products for some time. So I have somewhat rediscovered this. It's a brow kit which contains a powder, wax, brushes & tweezers. Mine is in the colour Medium, so yes they have a selection of colours. The powder is my favourite part of this product, however as waxes go I do actually like the one in this kit.

ELF Eyelash Curlers
I never used to use eyelash curlers however I've noticed my eyelash aren't quite in as good condition as they used to be. I can only imagine this is due to the numerous eye problems I have been suffering with over the last year. So I find these days I need to curl them, especially when using certain mascaras.

Benefit Sugarbomb Lipgloss
Again a product I've had for a while, but this I've never truly loved, until now! I recently got MAC's Lip Liner is Dervish. I love layering the Sugarbomb lipgloss over top. It's just the perfect glossy nude lip. LOVE!

L'Oreal Infallible 24Hour Matte Foundation
I have a full video review on this foundation. I love the L'Oreal True Match & thought this would be a great one to try when it first launched. And you know what.. I was right! I love this foundation. As we are now in summer I'm finding that I sometimes get a little greasy in my True Match foundation, so this is a great alternative.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: