Go To Lip Look

10:51:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have become a little bit addicted to a lip combo!
I just always go to this combo at the moment, it's great. It goes with pretty much any make up look.

The combo includes MAC's Lip liner in Dervish, topped with Benefit's Sugarbomb Lipgloss.

This lip colour is just perfect for my skintone. I find that nudes with a bit of pink in them suit my pale skin better than more brown nudes. I find browner nude more aging, which isn't a good look.

Another good thing about this combo is that by using a lip liner it means the look is going to last longer, even if the lip gloss comes off. However I have a mini size of the lip gloss which I take around in my purse for touch ups.

If you follow me on Instagram (username: evebickley) you'll see that I'm wearing this lip combo in all of my recent selfies.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: