Fragrance Lovin #4

10:16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I am such a sucker for fragrance, if you guys hadn't already noticed from this series!
Sooo, we're going to be talking about another favourite of mine.

This time we're going to be talking the original Roberto Cavalli fragrance.
He does have some others out but this one is the original & in my opinion the best!


If you like a good strong fragrance this is one for you! It packs a good punch & really lasts (even through showers). This is definitely an evening fragrance for me, as it's a little too strong for the daytime in my opinion. Due to it being so strong it means a little goes a long way, hence why it looks like I've barely used this perfume.
They only offer an eau de perfum in the Cavalli fragrances so the price is the price, there isn't a cheaper eau de toilette alternative. However I don't think this fragrance would work as an eau de toilette.

The notes of this fragrance are orange flower, plum, pink peppercorn, green mandarin & roasted tonic beans creating a balsamic floral scent.
It's a warm & seductive scent which I think is wearable for a wide age range.

It's definitely worth having a sniff when you're next in a perfume retailer.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: