New In My Make Up Bag #4

14:58:00 Unknown 1 Comments

It's time for another quick look inside my make up bag!

I have a few things I'm using a lot at the moment, so it's only fair to tell you guys about them.


Vaseline Pink Bubbly.
I've had this for a good while now but Vaseline tubs in general are a great thing to keep with you! This one I love because it has a really nice scent to it & it isn't tinted. I like the tinted ones but you can only really use them on the lips & I sometimes like to use Vaseline on other areas on the go (i.e. cuticles, elbows , knees).

L'Oreal Skin Perfection.
This product is a bit weird as it isn't labelled what it is but I use it like a primer. It has a really good blurring effect & minimises the appearance of pores.

Benefit Ultra Plush in Fauxmance.
This lip gloss is a new favourite! I got it in my Benefit Advent Calendar & only recently discovered how great it is. It's a great nude colour for me. I also like to layer this on top of either my Mac Lip Liner in Dervish or my new Kate Moss nude lipstick in 45.

MUA Blush in English Rose.
This is one of those blushes that I really don't reach for but I should. It's a bargain product that's for sure. I've had it a while so am making a point of using it but it goes off. Although I'm sure powder products last for ages!

No7 Lipstick in Chic.
This lipstick was one I actually got give by my mom, as she didn't use it. And I love it!
I am all about the nude lips at the moment & this is a really nice colour. The formulation of this lipstick is always amazing. It's not overly glossy and also very moisturising which is right up my street! Love love love!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I love the Pink Bubbly Vaseline at the moment too! So great for keeping hydrated and I found it in the Poundland :) Great set of tools in your bag! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete