Naobay Moisturising Peel

11:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Do you ever receive a product a feel a bit scared of it (sounds silly I know, haha)?
This is one of those products, I think it's the word 'peeling' & the fact that I'd never heard of this brand before.

This is the Naobay Moisturizing Peeling.

So was I right to be scared??


No, it's actually not that scary, however I do want to note that there are absolutely no instructions on how to to use this product on the packaging. Which I find a bit weird. So I actually googled it & it said to damp the face, gently massage in then wash off.

It has some kind of sandy beads (probably microbeads), which sound quite harsh however if you are gentle they aren't harsh at all. I really like products like this as they really feel like they're cleaning your face.

The product itself is actually quite watery which makes it a little messy to work with, but it's manageable. It also has a very strong orange scent, which I actually don't mind.

As for the results of this product, after using it I instantly noticed that my skin was incredibly smooth & really soft! If you have sensitive skin it can leave you looking a little red for a short period after. However blood coming to the surface of the skin isn't a bad thing!
I also noticed that my blackheads & pores looked reduced after using this, which is a quality I look for in most skincare products.

Overall I'm really starting to like this product & plan to add it into my regular skincare routine!


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: