Sea Breeze Delight

12:39:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I think a bit of candle talk is long overdue guys! Don't you?

So my current obsession is this Ikea candle It's always hard with Ikea candles because they don't have names. However this one I like to call Sea Breeze, as that's what the smell reminds me of.

The scent is lovely soft yet slightly salty coconut scent.
Basically the smell of holiday!


Who doesn't look that smell?

If you guys read my blog much you'll know by now that I love things that smell of coconut anyway.
Coconut & vanilla are just perfect to me!

They re-formulated these candles last year & I have to say since they have been 100% better. They burn really evenly, last for up to 40 hours, are cheap & smell amazing!
What more could you ask for from a candle.

I think the main thing I like about these candles, is that they are so damn cheap for their size. These candles last me for ages & I burn candles pretty regularly. I love more luxurious candles however I see them as a bit of a treat as I don't always like spending a lot on candles. So these Ikea ones are perfect if you love having a lot of candles around but don't want to break the bank!

I would definitely recommend!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: