Day Out Essentials

14:14:00 Unknown 1 Comments

If I'm going out for the day there are some things that I know I just can't be without!

So here they are, they range from make up to iPhone apps!


1. Hand Maid hand sanitiser
Hand sanitiser is a must for me at all time really, especially on a day out.
You never know when you're next going to find a bathroom or sink, so hand sanitiser is ideal. If you plan on eating out, you should definitely be carrying some of this.
My favourite is this Hand Maid one by Soap & Glory as it smells really nice!

2. Sunglasses
I have really light sensitive eyes so sunglasses are must at all times.
These are just some cheap ones from Boohoo.com, I don't tend to spend loads on sunglasses because I get through so many pairs & lose so many.

3. Nude Lipstick
I always carry a nude lipstick with me, as lipstick is always the one make up product that wears off really quickly. I opt for a nude as I can easily apply a nude lipstick without a mirror & they tend to go with any make up look.

4. Lip Balm
Lip balm is something everyone should have on them, preferably one with SPF. You just never know when you're going to get dry/ chapped lips. If you have one that isn't tinted it can act as a multi-use product.

5. Face Wipes
As a 'just in case' I like to take face wipes with me on days out. They are great to wipe anything down really. 

6. Suncream
Especially in the summer months it's ideal to take some form of suncream with you, if you can get a mini sized one brilliant but they're not that easy to find. I always use a suncream which is SPF30 or higher as I am fair.

7. Body Spray
Perfume can sometimes be a little intense for the daytime so I like to use & carry a body spray on days out. You can be a bit more literal with them, but it's important to remain smelling lovely throughout your day.

8. Trip Advisor
I use Trip Advisor a lot. I don't just use it for recommendations when I'm out & about I also like to write reviews on there too! It's a website for anyone who is into travelling. You can find reviews on attractions, restaurants, hotels & more!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I definitely agree with you on the hand sanitiser and the lip balm - I carry these wherever I go!
    Elle xx
    http://elleandherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete