What's in my Clutch Bag

14:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I love watching 'What's in my Bag' videos on youtube, but it's not very often people show us inside their clutch bags. So that's the topic of today's video!

My current favourite clutch bag is this nude one from River Island (I think it's still available on their website).
It's a great size, some clutch bags are just ridiculously small & useless as you can't fit anything in them.

So onto some of the things I have in my clutch bag:
- ID - my driving license.
- Money & Cards
- My iPhone
- Eye Drops
- Hand Sanitiser
- Lip Liner
- Lip Gloss
- Benadryl
- Mini Perfume
- Business Cards


What do you guys think? Am I missing anything I really need? Or is it all a bit too much?

Check out the video below:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: