The Gym Bunny

10:10:00 Unknown 2 Comments

'The gym bunny, is female creature that inhabits only gyms & lives in activewear.'
They are a creature I admire, primarily for their commitment!

Fitness is still a massive lifestyle trend, for women more so than ever before.

A while ago (approximately 2 years) I was one of these 'gym bunnies', I used to work out every day without fail & had better abs than most men!
However as our lives change over time how sustainable is this lifestyle trend?


By no means am I saying don't exercise, because the benefits can be amazing (when done properly & affectively). However I just find these days that I don't have the time to commit to the gym everyday.

In fact I don't really want to look quite as athletic as I used to want to.
However I do still have so much respect for anyone who achieves their body goals.

I personally feel for me a balance of work, fitness & fun is the lifestyle that suits me & my needs.
I still think fitness is super important, however at the moment some health issues I'm dealing with need sorting befire I set any intense work out schedules.

How do you guys feel about this trend?
Are you into it or do you feel like it adds to the many pressures women face today?

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I workout everyday because it makes me happy & I'm addicted to endorphins hahaha. But I never go to the gym- I workout at home and outside. I think the gym is so depressing haha. I do worry about people who go crazy with the fitness because it can get to a really unhealthy place- balance is key!

    ReplyDelete