If I Only Had Five Shoes...

15:36:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I saw this video on Evelina's youtube channel & loved the sound of it!
So I wanted to film my own version of 'If I Had Five Shoes'.

So here are the five pairs of shoes I chose, if I could only have have five.

The first pair are my Topshop wedges, these are my most comfort heels & it's always good to have a wedge in your wardrobe!

The second pair are wedges too but in the form of a hidden heel. These are my much loved Nike Sky High Dunks. I wear these everyday, literally everyday! I cannot live without them!

The third pair are another pair of Nike's, these are my running trainers. I picked these because what else would I wear to workout? Plus the arch support in these is great & essential for me.

The fourth pair are my only pair of designer shoes, which are my Jimmy Choo's. These are such a classic style of shoe, it's hard to say no.

The last pair are my Kurt Geiger Carvela heels with the crystals on the heel, just because well they're gorgeous & they fit really nicely.

Watch the video here:


PS. Don't forget to subscribe whilst you're there ;)

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: