Blogging Essentials

14:58:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I've been running my blog for over a year now & I feel like it's only just being to grow.
I think it's all about getting a winning formula together (something I'm still working on).

I'm very active on my blog, as I like to provide you guys with a lot of good content regularly.

So I thought it would be worth showing you guys what my blogging essentials are!


1. Apple Laptop
I have been a Mac user for many years & love them. Sorry to any windows fans out there but it is all personal preference & budget. I am constantly on my Macbook either working on photography stuff or blog/ youtube projects. It is my 'hub' of productively, without it I'd get very little done!
This laptop is what I also edit my blog photos (Adobe Photoshop) & youtube videos (Final Cut Pro) on.

2. iPhone 6
My iPhone is basically an extension of my laptop, when I'm out & about it's the way I keep up to date with all of my social media. It also allows me to communicate with you guys on the go too! I also use it to take & edit my Instagram photos & occasionally my blog photos if for whatever reason I can't use my DSLR camera.

3. Nikon D7100
This is the camera that I use to take my blog photos. It produces amazing high quality images & being a photographer means I can produce some cool/ creative stuff. I take all of my photos in the Manual setting as that's my preferred setting, so I can change any settings (ISO, Shutter speed, etc) I need to according to the lighting I have available at the time.

4. Products
Products, now this one kind of goes without saying but without products to photograph, review & write about generally you are very limited on content. Especially if you're running a beauty based blog.

5. Artificial lighting
This isn't pictured above as I was using it to take the photo, but I like to use artificial lighting quite often to achieve the style & lighting I want in my blog photos. This isn't necessary if you can find some where with great natural light but I just find it makes for a more professional like to the photos. I like to use an LED ring light most of the time & shoot through the gap.

So onto you guys, what would you say are your blog essentials?
Let me know in the comments!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: